You may be spending a lot of time and money preparing for the wedding of your dreams but are you investing time and energy into preparing for your marriage? It is a common assumption that couples think that everything will fall into place once they are married.
Looking for a specialist?
Get matched with a Christian counselor.
To support the work of the people working on TherapyHunter.com, we may receive compensation if you sign up for online counseling through the links provided.
- Price comparison between physical & online Christian counseling
- Are you planning for your wedding and for your marriage?
- What to expect from online Christian Premarital Counselling? Questions they might ask
- How does online Christian Premarital Counselling help couples?
- How to find an affordable Christian Premarital Counsellor near me?
- Does the online Counselling accept payment through my insurance?
Price comparison between physical & online Christian counseling
During premarital Christian therapy, your counselor will assist you in identifying and resolving difficulties that are impeding the development of a long-term partnership.
Traditional in-person premarital therapy costs between $125 and $175 per session, with a total cost of roughly $600 for five sessions.
On the other hand, Christian Premarital Counseling cost with Faithful Counseling varies from $60 to $90 per week.
Additionally, they charge $240 to $350 monthly for four weekly sessions which is far cheaper than in-person therapy. The price depends on your location, preferences, and therapist availability. They have professionals to help you out during your counseling.
|Faithful Counseling||Christian Premarital Counseling|
$60 to $90 per week
(One live session per week)
|$125 and $175 per session|
$240 to $350 monthly for four weekly sessions
|Roughly $600 for five sessions|
Are you planning for your wedding and for your marriage?
Online Christian Premarital or Pre-Marriage Counselling supports couples to plan and understand a marriage that glorifies God. It also helps them set reasonable expectations for each other in married life. It helps couples start their married life with a plan for success instead of just hoping things will work out.
if you need counseling before your mariage, now you can find really good solutions online. Such as the platform: Faithfulcounseling.com.
What to expect from online Christian Premarital Counselling? Questions they might ask
An important part of online premarital counselling is getting the couple to have serious conversations about their upcoming christian marriage.
The tendency is for engaged couples to avoid the challenging topics because they do not want to think about them at this stage and they do not wish to tackle them. But marriages are filled with challenges and potential problems.
If you avoid these problems early on, they will resurface later down the road.
Online Christian Premarital Counselling explores each person’s faith through questions and conversations. It helps the couple examine personal convictions, expectations for their future, and responsibilities they will have and that will share.
Combined with an assessment of each person and their strengths and weaknesses, online Christian Premarital Counselling can use Scripture to help a couple approach marriage with the right heart and mindset. The couple looks at how to model their marriage, how to enhance their faith, and how to encounter any obstacles, struggles, or concerns, in their work towards having a happy and fulfilling marriage.
These are a few topics a professional premarital therapist can guide you to prepare for as an engaged couple:
● Learn how to cultivate passion, intimacy, and commitment
● Learn how to develop a habit of happiness through creating healthy expectations for your partner and for yourself
● Learn how to say what you mean and understand what you hear
● Understand and appreciate the unique individual differences
● Learn how to have productive arguments
How does online Christian Premarital Counselling help couples?
Counselling encourages the couple to evaluate, assess and set straight the expectations, goals and desires of their relationship. These are some purposes that the online Christian Premarital Counselling seeks to achieve:
- It helps couples engage in dialogue: Topics like communication, finances, sex, and parenting need to be discussed before marriage.
- It points out areas of concern in the relationship. No relationship is perfect. Potential problems, conflict, and struggles should be addressed.
- It prepares couples for the marriage, and not just the wedding day. Couples tend to focus more attention on the wedding day and not on the marriage.
Once married, christian marriage counselling is something that might also be very helpful for the health of your couple.
Looking for a specialist?
Get matched with a Christian counselor.
How to find an affordable Christian Premarital Counsellor near me?
Tailor made online Christian Premarital Counselling sessions exist. The more specialised the therapy is, the more difficult it is to find a therapist “near you”.
Online or virtual therapy is worth it, and it works: experience shows that apart from being affordable and convenient, believers can access the help they need, when and how they can best receive it.
Indeed, specialised therapists at faithfulcounseling.com can provide you with the guidance and support that you need during your preparations for your marriage.
Faithfulcounseling.com brings together a network of professional counsellors who are practicing Christians online.
The online counselling services are provided through web-based interaction as well as phone and text communication.
Feel free to get in touch with us and we will match you with the best counsellors to support and guide you.
Does the online Counselling accept payment through my insurance?
If you consider using your health insurance, check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What does the coverage amount to per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Faithfulcounseling.com offers very affordable pricing options which are typically comparable with the co-pays of most insurance plans.
Writer for Therapy Hunter as well as psychology
professor at Malta University.